Nanny in Los Angeles, CA 90068.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Los Angeles, CA
- Age 35
- 4 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $14-$20 per hour
I am a 33 year old woman living in the Los Angeles area. I have worked as a nanny while in college and post college since 2006 for children ranging from age 2-13. I truly enjoy taking care of children, adding something to their lives, and value the relationships I've built with the families I've sat for. I have experience babysitting children who are newborns all the way up to teenagers. I am a very responsible, energetic, intelligent and creative woman with a tremendous amount of nanny experience and excellent references. My schedule is very flexible, I have a car and know the city and its surrounding areas very well.
Age Specific Experience
4 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 12/4/2013
My availability is valid through 2/1/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Sarah S. is a reference for Ashleigh S.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Melissa B. is a reference for Ashleigh S.||Join Now to Contact Reference|