Hayley D. Nanny in Los Angeles, CA 90008.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Los Angeles, CA
- Age 29
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $20-$50 per hour
• Extensive professional experience (10+ years) in providing on-going care to children of different ages
• Experience caring for children with special needs and behavioral issues
• Experience with Twins
• CPR & First Aid Certified
• Track record of assuming total responsibility of home in absence of parents
• Valid Passport
• Experience traveling abroad as well as domestically
• Very skilled in managing hostile behavior of children in a polite manner
• Experience working with high-profile families
Hayley is from Los Angeles, CA and currently holds a B.A. from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN as well as a teaching degree from Cambridge University. Hayley has cared for children for over ten years in various capacities and is comfortable in almost any situation. Hayley is trusted, loyal, and an experienced professional. In her spare time, she has founded a non-profit media company in which she connects with traveling entrepreneurs and photographers around the globe. Hayley is also a certified diver by the Professional Association of Diving Instructors and enjoys spending time at the bottom of the ocean swimming with dolphins and sharks.
Rosenthal Family Manhattan Beach, CA 2014-2016
Nanny, Ages of Children Upon Hire, 11 months, 4 years
Nurturing two wonderful little girls, preparing all snacks and meals, organizing adventure trips to the beach, park, fountain, and cafes, reading, singing, and recording videos with the girls, assisting with homework, giving opinion when asked on disciplinary decisions and consequences, and essentially, helping the family in any way possible.
Williams Family Nashville, TN 2010-2011
Nanny, Ages of Children Upon Hire 5 years, 8 years
Cared for two children, aged five and eight, prepared and served breakfast and dinner, and prepared school lunches, oversaw playtime and scheduled/social activities with friends after school, took children on walks, outings and educational trips, organized games and other entertainment, intervened when disagreements arose, helped the eight-year-old with homework, read to the children, met with parents on a weekly basis to discuss the week’s plans, as we as any issues or disciplinary problems.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 2/14/2016
My availability is valid through 5/13/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Debra S. is a reference for Hayley D.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Susan T. is a reference for Hayley D.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.ccld.ca.gov".