Belinda W. Nanny in Los Angeles, CA 90027.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Los Angeles, CA
- Age 31
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $20-$30 per hour
Hi! My name is Belinda, and I just recently moved to Silverlake.
I am a seasoned nanny who also has experience teaching everything from improv to music to special education. My first professional nannying position was for a Chicago family with three delightfully wild boys. When I started the baby was six months old, and his brothers were two and three. I was with them for two years, and they just about prepared me for any child care job from there on out. I also have experience as a special needs teacher, and have worked with two different families with special needs children (autism and q6 Deletion Syndrome).
I have a BA in English and Studio Arts from the Universtiy of New Hampshire. And have trained at iO and Second City in Chicago. Most recently I graduated from SALT, a school for documentary storytelling. I truly love spending time with children, from reading and telling stories, to going on adventures, and even helping out around the house. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Hearing Loss
- Heart Defects
- Learning Disabilities
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Sign Language
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/6/16
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Kathy P. is a reference for Belinda W.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Heather B. is a reference for Belinda W.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.ccld.ca.gov".