Nanny in Los Angeles, CA 90059.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 04/09/2015
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Los Angeles, CA
- Age 29
- 4 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $14-$25 per hour
My name is Jesse short for Yessenia.
College graduate.28 years
Professional nanny in Los Angeles for the past 6 years Kindergarten Teacher for the past 7
Currently live in Los Angeles 90059 area.
A little bit of my history:
I speak English and Spanish fluently. CPR certified, fingerprinted and educated. I am also a dog owner so I would definitely not mind being around pets.
I'm currently Teaching for a private school in Beverly Hills. The reason why I'm seeking a new job is because I'd like something closer to home- relocating to the Inland Empire(Hesperia) as of Oct/2015
I’d be happy to provide references as well.
Age Specific Experience
4 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Sensory Integration Disorder
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 8/19/2015
My availability is valid through 11/18/15
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help