Nanny in Napa, CA 94558.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 29
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
My name is Jeanette and I love love love children! Did I say I love them? ;) I have been working with children since I was 15 and professionally for the past 7 years. I have worked for families with up to 3 children, I have done nanny-shares, and I have a lot of newborn experience. I have wonderful references upon request, provide my own reliable car and am CPR and first aid certified. I am very responsible and will respect the rules and desires of the family. I like to provide a creative environment for children and help them grow and learn each and every day. What I love most about working as a nanny is the relationships Imake with the families. I have met so many amazing families and the relationships are priceless.
I have a resume I can send to you if you feel I may be the right person for your family.
Age Specific Experience
6 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/10/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
She is wonderful!!!