Nanny in Palmdale, CA 93552.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 35
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $5-$20 per hour
I have 11 yrs. experience as a Nanny / Mother's Helper, a License-exempt child care provider with a background checked thru the State of California, Health and Human services.
I don't want to get full of children this is why i only accept a limit of kids at the same time to be able to give them my full attention. I have lots of patience with newborns to 12 yrs old. I love kids and I love hanging out with them. I'm a big kid myself but of course VERY responsible at the same time. I like to be active and creative with the kids, and not just sit them down in front of the TV.
I am very environmentally conscious and try to live a healthy lifestyle. I'm really down to earth and easy to get along with. I'm smart and loyal. Bilingual Spanish speaker and can teach the children I care for.
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Mobility Assistance
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/19/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Feliciana M. is a reference for Vanessa G.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Gaby P. is a reference for Vanessa G.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|