Nanny in Sacramento, CA 95829.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 04/23/2014
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 63
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
My name is Eva, and I just moved from the Bay Area to Sacramento. I'm an experienced and Certified Nanny, with excellent references and CPR and First Aid and Child Development studies, a reliable and insured car.
My experience is with children from Newborns to School age up to High School .
My work experience with families in Mountain View, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, Los Altos and Fremont. i have worked with Twin babies, and children with Autism Spectrum, working as a team with the Speech Therapist .
I love children, and my experience as a Nanny and Mother Helper , gives me the reward that I need to do the best and help families to feel happy and secured that their children will be safe and in good hands.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/17/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Checking answers
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Bonnie B. is a reference for Eva R.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Helen And John C. is a reference for Eva R.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|