Nanny in San Diego, CA 92129.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
San Diego, CA
- Age 27
- 4 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I am 22 years old and graduated this June from UCSB. I am the oldest of three children and I have grown up learning how to take care of kids. My mother is a school teacher, which may be where I get my love for children. I over 5 years of experience babysitting kids of all ages. I am responsible, trustworthy, and reliable. I am very outgoing and creative and I love planning activities for kids.
Age Specific Experience
4 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 3/22/2014
My availability is valid through 6/1/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Becka K. is a reference for Jennifer A.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Irene B. is a reference for Jennifer A.||Join Now to Contact Reference|