Nanny in San Diego, CA 92115.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
San Diego, CA
- Age 43
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $12-$17 per hour
Fingerprints , TB Test and Driver's records: all ok
I do believe in children’s rights and respect them;
• Believe that doing a good job can impact a child’s life forever;
• Believe that every day is an opportunity to teach a child something new and help the child become more independent;
• Believe that all children have endless potential and creativity that needs to be nurtured and pursued;
• Love the child in care as much as if it were my own
• Feel happy and fulfilled in providong wonderful care
Sense of humor, good listening skills, and an abundance of energy. Flexible and easygoing, non-judgmental, kind, generous, and adventurous.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/31/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Clayce B. is a reference for Alessandra S.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Kirstin H. is a reference for Alessandra S.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.ccld.ca.gov".