Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
- 5 years paid experience
- Age 21
- Nanny in San Diego, CA 92129
- Speaks English
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I have been working as a part time nanny for multiple families for the past year now and have been babysitting for the past 5. I have also driven family cars and am comfortable with housework, school pick ups/drop offs, and everything to do with meal time. For one family, i took care of 3 young children at a time so i am also experienced with caring for multiple children. I also have great relationships with all the families i have worked with and a shining reputation as well.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using our background check tools. To learn more about our committment to keep your family safe, visit the Trust & Safety center.
Enhanced background check not run.Enhanced background checkNot Run
Basic background check not run.Basic background checkNot Run
Motor vehicle records check not run.Motor vehicle records checkNot Run
First aid certificationFirst aid certification
CPR certificationCPR certification
- Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Willing to consider either a part time or full time position
- Seeking Summer Position, Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months), Permanent (1 to 2 years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Available to start on 3/11/2019
- My availability is valid through 6/10/19
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
$12-$30/hr for the first child, $3 for each additional child
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
Special needs expand
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Delayed Speech
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Mental Illness
Currently attending Palomar College
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.ccld.ca.gov".