Diana Carolina R.
Nanny in San Diego, CA 92104.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
San Diego, CA
- Age 34
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Diana Carolina’s Bio
I am a mature, responsible, reliable and cheerful person with excellent childcare and interpersonal skills, and extensive experience as both a live-in and live-out nanny. I simply love children, love caring for them and find them fascinating, and I am seeking further nanny work to continue doing what I love and broadening my experience.
I have 7 years of experience working as a full-time nanny. I have worked with children between the ages of 2 months to 13 years old. Some of my duties has been:
- Carry out daily activities to meet the children s physical and emotional needs
- Prepare and served meals and snacks. I fed the baby a combination of bottled milk and solids, and helped to wean the baby fully onto solids
- Change diapers and bathed and dressed the children
- Play with the children and take them on walks/to the playground
- Make crafts with them
- Encourage the children to read or read books for them.
-Put the kids down for their naps
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Basic Math
- Earth Science
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
|Lisa A. is a reference for Diana Carolina R.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Lindsay M. is a reference for Diana Carolina R.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.ccld.ca.gov".