Nanny in Santa Monica, CA 90405.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Santa Monica, CA
- Age 27
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $900-$2500 per week
My name is Sarah Culp.
I have had the pleasure of working with children and families for 6 years now.
I have been a nanny for about 3 years now, mainly for children 3 months to 3 years old.
I worked in Santa Monica, CA for the Beckman family, and their daughter Hannah Gabrielle who will be 2 on May 3rd, 2014! She's getting so big! I met the Beckmans through SitterCity! I have nannied and tutored for the Koehs family in Rochester, Mi. Noah will be 3 on November 16th and I have known him since infancy.
Before I was a nanny, I worked as a party coordinator for Pump It Up, a children's birthday party/play center. I have studied Early Child Education during my undergraduate years at Grand Valley State, with a focus on Infant/Toddler Development, as well as Photography courses.
I believe there is no age where children "start learning." They are watching us all the time!
Age Specific Experience
6 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 8/8/2015
My availability is valid through 11/7/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekends Daytime
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Social Studies
|Eva B. is a reference for Sarah C.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Lisa B. is a reference for Sarah C.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|