Nanny in Santa Rosa, CA 95405.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Santa Rosa, CA
- Age 26
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $25-$30 per hour
Hello Families! I have been working with children for 11 plus years in various settings. For the past 5 years I've been working as a family nanny and assistant. I have completed my Early Child Development Assistant Teacher's Certificate and AA in Social and Behavioral Sciences. I am Pediatric CPR/ First Aid certified and California Trustline Certified.
I enjoy being apart of an active family to assist them with their daily schedules and housework.
I look forward to hearing from you.
I can provide my official resume among request - to respect
the privacy of the families I've worked with in the past. Thanks!
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/17/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help