Nanny in Sherman Oaks, CA 91403.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Sherman Oaks, CA
- Age 43
- 19 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $20-$30 per hour
Hi, I am a career nanny of 19 years, originally from Georgia. Experience working with ages 18 months to young adult. I am very passionate about my work with children. It is more than a job to me, it is an important part of my life. I strive to make a positive difference in the lives of the children that I work with. Whether it is through learning, emotional or special needs that need to be addressed, or just by creating magical memories that they will treasure for a life time. I am very dedicated to the children in my care, and strive to be a positive influence in their lives, assisting with not only their day to day needs, but nurturing their emotional needs as well.
I look forward to hearing from you if you think I might be a match for your family!
Resume and References available via email.
Over 19 years of nanny experience.
(including multiples, Autism, ADD, ADHD, and other special needs)
Completed program in Child Development.
Experience working in Montessori classroom.
Fluent in English.
CPR and First Aid Certified multiple times.
Teaching experience in art.
Experience working with high-profile families.
Children's Birthday Party Princess.
Special Events Planner.
Household Management and Organizer.
Age Specific Experience
19 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 1/1/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling