Nanny in South Pasadena, CA 91030.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
South Pasadena, CA
- Age 26
- 11 years paid experience
Last signed in: Yesterday
Preferred Rate $18-$25 per hour
In home school (Peace School) - Los Angeles, CA - January 2016 to Present
An educational platform that focus on attachment theory parenting • Educator with two other adults.
• Weekly meetings with other educators
• Co-op school (parents volunteer time with work days)
• Monthly meetings with parents to give support
• Approximately four adults for seven/eight kids. (Two educators and two parents) • Age ranging from two to five year olds
• Helping children navigated through daily educated play
Private - May 2015 to Present
"Parent and Me" class
Group of 4-6 parent with child
Individual lessons: ages 3months-elderly
Group lessons with all ages
•Teaching Parents to safely interact with baby in the pool while also having a great time. •Teaching all to feel comfortable and confident in the water.
- April 2012 to Present
• Light housework, taking children to and from activities. Basic child care for four kids -2yr old
~Front Desk, Baker, Cashier, Food Runner
The Cheesecake Factory - Pasadena, CA
- January 2010 to September 2011
awarded "Employee of the Month" in the month of Nov. and the month of Jan.
Life Guard Manger(Team Leader)
Hyland Hills Water World - May 2009 to September 2009
>Handling all customer problems/assistance
>Supervising all pools, life guards, and swim lessons, this included: Reviewing/Editing every lesson plan, and communicating with all parents
~Life guard Manager/Life guard/ Swim Instructor/Grounds Attendant~
Hyland Hills Water World - Federal Heights, CO - May 2003 to September 2009 http://www.waterworldcolorado.com/
~Water aerobic instructor~
Black Hills State University - Spearfish, SD
-May 2008 to September 2008
Hyland Hills Water World
-May 2004 to September 2008
Denver, CO - September 2005 to April 2008
Six to nine children. (infants to eight year old's). Experience with children with disabilities including but not limited to: Autism, Down Syndrome, A.D.D., and A.D.H.D.
Hyland Hills Water World
-May 2003 to September 2003
Age Specific Experience
11 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/5/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Susan G. is a reference for Ashley F.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
Trustline is California's official background check for license-exempt child care providers (i.e. babysitters and nannies) and the only authorized screening program in California with access to fingerprint records at the California Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation and access to the California Child Abuse Central Index. The Trustline registry toll-free telephone number is 1-800-822-8490.
Pursuant to Section 1596.859 of the Health and Safety Code, parents have the right to receive information regarding any substantiated or inconclusive complaint about licensed child care providers. That information is public and can be acquired by visiting the California Department of Social Services' Internet Web site at "www.ccld.ca.gov".