Nanny in Aurora, CO 80014.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 53
- 27 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $16-$20 per hour
I am a career nanny with 27 yrs experience and am looking for part time employment with newborns- early school age children. I am certified in infant & child CPR, Standard First aid and have a background in child development. I have had a background check, but they are only good for 6 months.
I feel as a nanny it is also my responsibility to help the home run smoothly but me doing things around the home (general upkeep of the home, family laundry, errands & grocery shopping, if needed, meal planning, meal prep or fully cooked meals, etc) so that when you return from a long day at work, you can relax and be a family without having to do these tedious chores.
I love to interact with children and teach through play. I enjoy taking children to parks, story times, zoos, museums etc.
For those needing nanny shares, my rate generally starts at $16 for one child, but in a share, I will give a discount and charge EACH family $11-$13hr.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
I do have my DMV record and a background check printed for your review
Age Specific Experience
27 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/11/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Rachel B. is a reference for Brenda P.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Laura S. is a reference for Brenda P.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|