Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
- 2 years paid experience
- Age 22
- Nanny in Boulder, CO 80303
- Comfortable with pets
Hi! My name is Rachel, I am a recent graduate from CU Boulder with degrees in psychology and sociology. I have experience as a behavior therapist for kids with autism and behavior issues, and love getting to help kids reach their full potential! I enjoy hiking, traveling, photography and psychology! I am a Registered Behavior Technician and am CPR certified. I am a very cheerful and upbeat person, who is hardworking, detail oriented and fun! I enjoy creating fun outdoor activities to get kids engaged in the outdoors.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using our background check tools. To learn more about our committment to keep your family safe, visit the Trust & Safety center.
Enhanced background check not run.Enhanced background checkNot Run
Basic background check not run.Basic background checkNot Run
Motor vehicle records check not run.Motor vehicle records checkNot Run
First aid certificationFirst aid certification Not on file
CPR certificationCPR certification Not on file
- Willing to consider a part time position
- Seeking Short-term (1 to 3 months), Temporary (4 to 12 months) employment
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Available to start on 9/16/2019
- My availability is valid through 11/25/19
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)