Nanny in Fort Lupton, CO 80621.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Fort Lupton, CO
- Age 23
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$25 per hour
My name is Kailey. I have an associates degree in health science. I have been a nanny for over 6 years. I am CPR and First aid certified. I love children, my specialty is with toddlers and twins. I worked at a learning center for a year in the two year old room and helped with tasks such as curriculum, self-serving, and potty training.
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 5/20/2014
My availability is valid through 7/28/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Checking answers
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Beth B. is a reference for Kailey S.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Kathleen O. is a reference for Kailey S.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|