Sarah D. Nanny in Littleton, CO 80126.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 33
- 18 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
I have been a nanny for 9 years. I have helped raise at least 9 infants.
I enjoy working with infants and young children.
I have 18 years experience working with children.
I have worked with infants to 16 year old's.
I have worked with Mental and physically disabled high school students and adults.
I have worked with autistic children in the past.
I have some sign language.
I have a clean background and driving record.
I have been in the past CPR and First aid trained for children but am not right now.
Age Specific Experience
18 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Mobility Challenges
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- Tourette Syndrome
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Lifting and Transferring
- Mobility Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/31/15
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Shane M. is a reference for Sarah D.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Melodie M. is a reference for Sarah D.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|