Basic Background Check
Nanny in Wheat Ridge, CO 80033.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check completed and badge awarded. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Basic Background Check Completed 01/09/2018
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Wheat Ridge, CO
- Age 30
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Hello! My name Katie. I have over 20 years of experience working and caring for children of all ages. As the oldest child of 7, I've had plenty of experience babysitting my younger siblings. In addition to being a big sister, I am also a proud auntie to 3 little girls, 1 little boy and another little one who is one the way. I worked at an education based daycare for about 5 years and was a nanny for my godfather's triplets when they were just 5 months old. I absolutely love kids!
I also own a small pet and home sitting business, so I am very comfortable with pets as well.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 1/10/2018
My availability is valid through 3/1/18
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Alex M. is a reference for Katie R.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|