Nanny in Ansonia, CT 06401.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 42
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$18 per hour
I am currently an instructional assistant in a public school setting, autism program. I am going back to school to continue my education this fall, and am looking for a position with hours that will allow me to concentrate on that. I enjoy working with children, and have extensive training working with children on the autism spectrum. I am a patient, fun, and reliable person.
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Mobility Challenges
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Tourette Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Lifting and Transferring
- Mobility Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 6/23/2014
My availability is valid through 9/9/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)