Nanny in Bristol, CT 06010.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 23
- 4 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
Hi, my name is Kelsey. I am a very fun and outgoing individual! I currently work in a child care facility and have been for the past 4 years. I have worked with ages 6 weeks to 12 years of age. I have also nannied for a 4month old and an 18 month old. I currently am in school for early childhood education at a community college in town. I have my CPR and first aid certifications as well as MED and EPI pen. I love watching children grow. I am looking to come out of the daycare setting and looking to become a nanny again!
I have references and a resume upon request! Hope to speak with you!
Age Specific Experience
4 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/21/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Nancy G. is a reference for Kelsey P.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|