Kimberly R. Nanny in Durham, CT 06422. Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 36
- 20 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
I have experience working as a nanny for two families.
One family has two bright, energetic children ages 7 (girl) and 5 (boy). We go on nature walks, draw, play beginners piano, complete homework and read together.
The other family has 3 adorable children who were ages 8 (girl), 5 (boy) and 10 months old (boy) when I worked and lived in their home. The children were involved in many activities ranging from soccer camp to impromptu outdoor games.
I have also worked as a substitute teacher while in school. In 18 months, I will be entering into a doctorate program. I can tutor most subjects.
I am not looking for a live-in position.
I own my own car.
Age Specific Experience
20 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Overnight care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/30/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Swimming Supervision
- Travel with Family
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling