Nanny in East Haven, CT 06512.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
East Haven, CT
- Age 31
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $20-$100 per hour
I am a twenty-nine year old, energized and organized female former Elementary School Educator. I have a Masters Degree from Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, CT in Elementary Education and am a certified educator in the state of Connecticut. I enjoy working with children but chose to leave the education system because of transportation ( I was working two hours away) and am looking for something closer ( I live in East Haven). I'm reliable, dependable and am excited to meet your little one(s)!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 2/28/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies