Beverly N. Nanny in Enfield, CT 06082.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 08/10/2018
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 29
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
My name is Beverly and I am excited to help you and your family!
While in High School and college, I worked in my mother's daycare and a daycare in my community. My mother was also a foster parent. There, I was responsible for helping with the child drop off/pick up.
Along with babysitting I also have experience working with newborns as I worked at Baystate Medical Center Labor and Delivery ward in Springfield MA.
I believe my past and present experience with babies and children will help me care for your child with love, patience and education.
Ways I can help your family:
-Clean Driving Record
-School Drop off/Pick Up
-CPR and First aid certified
-Over 12 years of experience
-Birth and Postpartum Doula
-Certified Lactation Counselor
I hope to help you and your family soon.
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Delayed Speech
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
Special Needs Services Experience
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 5/14/2018
My availability is valid through 8/10/18
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies