Nanny in Madison, CT 06443.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 29
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I graduated from NYU's Master of Social Work program and work part-time at a non-profit agency. I am 29-years-old, the oldest of my four siblings, and have significant experience in childcare with kids of all ages. Additionally, I have a degree in psychology from the University of Maryland, where I worked in a clinical psychology lab with children with ADHD and ODD.
I am responsible, dependable, warmhearted, and looking to find a family in need of childcare for part-time hours. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or if you would like references. Thank you!
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/28/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help