Nanny in Meriden, CT 06451.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 28
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Hi I'm Mary. I'm 27 years old and am a social worker. I began my child care experience early on; growing up with an extended large family has helped me to develop patience and a keen understanding to children's needs. I enjoy being a positive role model and helping to provide nurturing support to children and youth.
I work full-time and babysit weekends. I have internship experience working with preschool aged children as well as many years of babysitting and I love kids! I have two nephews, and in the past have provided regular child care for them. Being actively engaged in a child's life and forming a bond as a babysitter has been such a rewarding experience. I have experience with twins as well. :)
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/30/17
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling