Courtney E. Nanny in Monroe, CT 06468.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 29
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $20-$25 per hour
Hello, my name is Courtney, I am 29 years old and have been a full-time nanny for 8 years. I do have a 7 month old baby girl who would be coming with me, I hope that wouldn't be a problem. I graduated from The Culinary Institute of America, Greystone. I have been babysitting for 15 + years from high school throughout college. I love being with kids of all ages. I have watched infants to teens. I have experience with twins and infants around the same age. I love going to the park, doing arts and crafts, playing with toys, reading books, and not relayig on TV to entertain the child. I am very energetic and responsible. I am honest, loyal, and trustworthy. If you have any questions please feel free to email me.
References upon request, I have many and am happy to share them!
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/18/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Cristine G. is a reference for Courtney E.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|