Nanny in New London, CT 06320.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
New London, CT
- Age 35
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
I am a very responsible, reliable, loving, friendly, energetic and experienced nanny who has worked with many families in different places such as USA, Canada, Germany and Switzerland. All of this experiences have been wonderful! I still keep in touch with most of the families and I enjoyed every single moment spent with the kids.
I am originally from Mexico but I moved to CT in 2002, I went to College there and graduated in December 2007. I am CPR certified and I am also fluent in Spanish, English and Italian.
If you are interested in talking further please do not hesitate on contacting me, I will be very happy to provide you with all the information you need such as resume and references!
I am looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my profile and have a great day!
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/24/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling