Nanny in Norwalk, CT 06850.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 37
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $15-$18 per hour
I love children. I have 2 of my own and 3 step kids. Ages 15, 11, 8, 5 and 4.
I have a lot of experience as you can see. I have my own car (minivan). I speak english and spanish.I'm very responsible, always on time!!! I was looking for something especially in the morning between 9 and 3 so I can keep taking care of my kids after school. but if that's not possible I could arrange whatever is good for you. I'm also available on weekends.
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 7/25/2016
My availability is valid through 7/25/16
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Geraldine E. is a reference for Julia S.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|