Nanny in Norwalk, CT 06850.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 58
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $20-$22 per hour
I'm very easy going, trustworthy,proper, very positive attitude as well as great professionalism. I worked for the last family about 5 years. Took care three children, ages 2 to 7 years old( two children special needs). In my function, I performed the daily duties such as taking care of the children, cooking for them, doing the laundry, helping them with homework, driving them to school and other activities, traveling with family to several destinations. While family traveling, I was in charge of taking care of children at their home.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/30/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Monica G. is a reference for Leila J.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Shannon O. is a reference for Leila J.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|