Nanny in Riverside, CT 06878.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 30
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $20-$30 per hour
am a very warm and fun-loving individual. Children are my passion. I love watching them grow and learn. I love playing sports and being active with the children. Arts & Crafts are my favorite, even on my own time! I'm not the one who lets a child sit in front of the TV or computer all day! I believe that respect and communication is key to any relationship either with the children or the parents. I have 10 years of experience with children of all ages. I'm also the oldest of four siblings who are 23, 16, 12 and 9, not to mention plenty of little cousins! If you would like to know more about me, feel free to e-mail me or just give me a call. Thanks!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/1/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling