Enhanced Background Check
Nanny in Stamford, CT 06905.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check completed and badge awarded. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Enhanced Background Check Completed 09/17/2016
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check results met requirements for badge, but we recommend you contact the caregiver directly to see the results.
Motor Vehicle Records Check Needs Review 09/19/2016
- Age 47
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $22-$30 per hour
My name is Giannina I am mother of two great boys 6 and 14. I live in Stamford and I am looking for a full time nanny position. I am very happy positive person, energetic and reliable.
I work as a nanny for about 12 years so far and I enjoy some much be with kids, do different activitites such arts and crafts, reading, playing some games outdoors, preparing healthy meals.
I recognize the importance to work as a partner of the family following specific routines and rules stablish by the parents. I encourage the importance to set playdates for the kids which will help them to develope their social skill in life as well a good comunication and the undesrtanding of sharing.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/30/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekends Daytime
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Karen F. is a reference for Giannina C.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Marci H. is a reference for Giannina C.||Join Now to Contact Reference|