Nanny in Stamford, CT 06902.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 41
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I have worked as a nanny for the last 7 years. I have experience working with newborns to teenagers. I have worked at day care as an assistant teacher 5 years. I have worked with children suffering from mental illness such as: Mood Disorders, Spectrum Autism and ADHD. I know how to prep food, housekeeping, and laundry during down time. If I need to cook a meal that is not a problem. I enjoy playing board games, taking the children to the parks and teaching them fundamental activities.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/18/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help