Nanny in Stamford, CT 06902.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 39
- 3 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $12-$20 per hour
Hi, everyone. I decided take care of children because I think the are the most intelligent, smart and fun people in the world, belive me, with them you always have a smile in your face. I have certifications in CPR and First AID valid in this state and also child care license.
Thank you and hope ear about you soon!!!
Age Specific Experience
3 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/3/15
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Kaity G. is a reference for Beatriz J.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Bob R. is a reference for Beatriz J.||Join Now to Contact Reference|