Nanny in Thomaston, CT 06787.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 30
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $12-$20 per hour
Hello! My name is Katie, and I am 29 years old and am currently back in school working towards becoming an occupational therapist. I have many years of experience working with kids, including 4 years of full time nannying, and tons of various babysitting over the years. It is something that I truly love to do, and nothing has made me happier than being able to come to work ready to paint, play soccer, bake and play games! I am incredibly patient, caring, easygoing, and creative. I enjoy anything that keeps me on my feet, is engaging and hands on. I have experience with all age groups, including newborns/infants, and I am comfortable with light housekeeping including laundry, cooking, running errands/shopping, driving to various activities & play dates, as well as traveling.
Age Specific Experience
6 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
1 year of infant care experience
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/14/15
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help