Nanny in Torrington, CT 06790.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 56
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $11-$25 per hour
I am a mother of three grown children. Michele graduated from St Joseph's College, May '09, and is getting married the end of this month. Charles is a Senior at UConn, and my youngest, Amanda is a Sophmore at Westconn. While raising my kiddos I worked various odd jobs to be able to be available to them. I love kids and maintain a loving, safe, fun environment to facilitate the natural love of learning that children have. I look forward to meeting you and your kiddos!!!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 7/13/2015
My availability is valid through 10/7/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help