Nanny in Weatogue, CT 06089.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 36
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $16-$23 per hour
As much as I love teaching Kindergarten and first grade, newborn care is a passion I have always loved! Congrats on your new little bundle! If you are a new mom or mom-to-be and could use extra loving hands around to help, I'm here to chat! I am extremely experienced with newborns from 10 days+ and I have 15 years of newborn experience. I'm confident handling any needs of a newborn including hygiene, daily routine and establishing a schedule, homemade food preparation etc. I have been most families first time sitters, so my references are happy to put your mind at ease and answer any questions you may have. Excellent references are available. I look forward to meeting your little ones and seeing if we are a match! Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or through Sittercity.com!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help