Nanny in Washington, DC 20009.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 22
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $12-$20 per hour
I have been a nanny for the past three years to two wonderful, fun-loving children. Graduating from UNC Chapel Hill meant I needed to relocate, but I would love to find new children to learn from and love on! I know the importance of an attentive nanny based on my own experiences growing up. I love playing games, finding new adventures, and working through schoolwork. I hope I will be a great fit for your family!
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
1 year of infant care experience
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/5/18
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing