Enhanced Background Check
Nanny in Washington, DC 20001.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check completed and badge awarded. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Enhanced Background Check Completed 11/28/2017
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 23
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: Today
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
Growing up in a rather large family, everyone depended on me to watch the younger children. I have been babysitting/nannying for a while now, and I enjoy every moment of it. Watching my younger siblings grow more and more each day has encouraged me to get out and watch other younger children as well. I absolutely love children! I love to see them grow older and do nothing but continue to better themselves and make the right choices.
By being your child/childrens nanny, I would constantly keep your child moving! Where it is long walks, fun days @ the parks, pool, or even the library, anything to keep them happy and busy.
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/15/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekends Daytime
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling