Nanny in Washington, DC 20007.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 26
- 9 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I absolutely love children and started mothers helping at the age of 10 and babysitting on my own since I was 13 years old. Children are so fun and lovable and I have a lot of patience which is very important when working with little kids! With families I have worked for I have not only provided child care but transportation, light cooking, light housekeeping, and occasional office work. I have also worked in elementary classroom for 200+ hours for my internship and have been a tutor for VTech. I have previously been a lifeguard for neighborhood/community pools as well as taught swim lessons. I am extremely active and love to keep busy with children.
Age Specific Experience
9 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 6/17/2015
My availability is valid through 8/18/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help