Nanny in Dover, DE 19904.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 28
- 16 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $300-$600 per week
I am a 23 year old mother of 2 who absolutely loves children! My sons are almost 3 & 14 months. I graduated in 2007 from C.R high school. I have my own reliable transportation and 12 years of childcare experience. I have taken care of children ages 0-13 years old. I have cooked meals,washed/folded laundry,light housekeeping, errands,taken children to/from school & sports practice...plus much more! Depending on hours and days needed, I would like to bring my son along with me. He is a very pleasant baby and he is on a schedule. I charge $10 an hour or if you're looking for a nanny, salary would be preferred. I am negotiable,flexible with hours and reliable.Looking forward to hearing from you soon!! Thank You.
Age Specific Experience
16 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/1/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling