Nanny in Apollo Beach, FL 33572.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Apollo Beach, FL
- Age 29
- 2 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$25 per hour
I am a stay at home mom who is looking for part to full time work. I am open to jobs that will allow me to bring my daughter who is 16 months old, but I do have care lined up if that is not workable. I have previous babysitting and nanny experience as well as professional experience. I can provide references and a resume if needed. I received my CPR certification in 2013, but will need to take the re-certification course if active is required. I have a vehicle and can cook and clean if needed.
Age Specific Experience
2 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 2/15/2016
My availability is valid through 5/10/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling