Nanny in Apollo Beach, FL 33572.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Apollo Beach, FL
- Age 40
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $200-$400 per week
I am a certified elementary school teacher in Hillsborough County. I have a background check and fingerprints on file with the state. Prior to teaching, I worked as a nanny for several years. I have a BA and a MEd in education. I am looking for a child/ren to watch in my home or yours this summer, to possibly continue in the fall. I have a 5 year old son and a 18 month old daughter.
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Delayed Speech
- Learning Disabilities
- Premature Newborn
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling