Nanny in Debary, FL 32713.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 45
- 1 year paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $20-$25 per hour
Thank you for taking the time to view my profile. CPR and First Aid certified. Currently working on DCF Florida 40 hour trainings. I have all my background checks that I can provide you paid through another service. I have over 15+ years experience working in Childcare, Teaching roles to Assistant positions.
My background has been in both in home private care, classroom setting as an teacher assistant, one to one and a teacher. I have worked with families along with therapist continuing individuals therapies and inclusion in community activities.
I have worked with children and adults with challenges physically, mentally and emotionally. I have also supported families in all daily living activities and household management.
I have worked with infant/toddlers, children/teens to adults/seniors. My roles have been Case management, advocacy, mentorship, Professional Nanny. I've organized educational activities, playdates as well as transportation.
I will consider live in and live out positions. I'd prefer a position with more than 50+ hours a week with benefits and a contract.
Age Specific Experience
1 year of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Delayed Speech
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Heart Defects
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Mobility Challenges
- Pervasive Development Disorder
- Premature Newborn
- Rett Syndrome
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Tourette Syndrome
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Lifting and Transferring
- Mobility Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Sign Language
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
- Wilbarger Brushing Protocol
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/27/18
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Fpc Lexington L. is a reference for Michelle L.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Kim M. is a reference for Michelle L.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|