Basic Background Check
Shirley Jean C.
Nanny in Estero, FL 33928.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check completed and badge awarded. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Basic Background Check Completed 08/15/2016
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 65
- 25 years paid experience
Last signed in: Today
Preferred Rate $12-$25 per hour
Shirley Jean’s Bio
My name is Shirley, I am a southern grandmother. I have been a professional nanny in Florida for the past 6 years and I am looking for a position caring for children.
I am CPR/First Aid certified, a non-smoker as well as have a clean driving record.
I owned a preschool and cared for infants and children of all ages.
I have taught elementary school as a teacher's aide and substitute teacher.
A little bit of my history: I recently was a full time nanny for a 3 year old, who went into preschool, and I absolutely loved the experience.
I am also a dog owner so I would definitely not mind being around your cute pets.
We have six (6) children and five (5) are in the healthcare field.
Two (2) of our children are doctors. I have excellent references.
I would be glad to complete all tasks necessary to care for your child.
I’d be happy to provide references as well as meet or chat on the
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Please, e-mail or call with any comments.
Shirley Jean Cox
This is a review from Mother:
Shirley has been a wonderful addition to our care for our daughter. She is detailed, friendly, trustworthy, reliable, and everything you could possibly want for your children when you can't be there for them yourself. Her experience and interaction with kids is outstanding!
by Jessica H. 01/18/2016
Age Specific Experience
25 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Hearing Loss
- Heart Defects
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Mental Illness
- Mobility Challenges
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Respiratory Care
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/15/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Martha H. is a reference for Shirley Jean C.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Dixie G. is a reference for Shirley Jean C.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|