Nanny in Fort Myers, FL 33908.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Fort Myers, FL
- Age 46
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$30 per hour
My name is Kim. I'm in my mid 40's. I have wonderful kids that are 12 and 15. I do vacation babysitting/nannying/mother's helper duties for families that visit Fort Myers, Sanibel and Captiva during the winter months. I also work part time for my late husband's business.
I'm a household assistant during the school year for a single dad with 4 children. I have been helping him for the past 3 years. I plan meals, do laundry, grocery shop, monitor grades and transport kids to appointments and practices.
Several families use my support when they come to town at holidays or their regular vacation to Florida. Other families get my number from the concierge at the resort they are visiting. I've babysat at weddings, receptions and been an extra pair of eyes and ears at the beach or just watched the children while the parents get a night out or play a round of golf or go to the pool.
I am CPR/1st Aid certified and have experience with reflux, asthma, diabetes, ADHD/ADD and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Please contact me if you're interested.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Age groups: Infant, Toddler, Youth, Teen, Adult
Has own special needs child
Years of Experience: 6 to 10 years
Special Needs Care Experience
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Juvenile Diabetes
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Premature Newborn
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Insulin Injections
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/18/14
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help