Eliana B. Nanny in Pompano Beach, FL 33062.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Hillsboro Bch, FL
- Age 58
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $14-$22 per hour
making the long bio, short... why do you think I lasted 12 years with the same family..., besides capabilities, skills and talents,I have what it takes to be a nanny: Love and care. I love children! They should be treated with love, care, understanding and respect. Also, I am trustworthy, warm, fun, honest, friendly, responsible, very positve and reliable person. I love the family I worked for and they love me! I was responsible for everything related to the children: homework, make play dates, cook and feed them, taking them to doctors appointments, events and make sure they were safe all the time. I provided the children, lots of love, care, learning and happy and safe environment. As per the children's own words, I was like their second mom. The children knew that, I love them as my own.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 2/28/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Rita De Cassia W. is a reference for Eliana B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Gray H. is a reference for Eliana B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|