Jessica W. Nanny in Jacksonville, FL 32256. Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 25
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $550-$600 per week
Please email so I can send you my letters of recommendation & resume. :)
In search of a family I can grow with and help. My position in Julington Creek is ending after two years with the same family (who I still see) :). I started working with the baby girl at 9 months and now shes close to 3 years old! I was also there for the birth of their son who I helped raise. He's 17 months now.
I've worked with triplet babies, twins or groups.
What I Offer:
Available for ‘Over Nights’ – In case of family emergency.
Accommodate by staying later in the day due to traffic or emergency.
Able to assist with Doctors appointments and administer medicine.
Practice basic motor skills.
Playing games throughout the day: Blocks, peek-a-boo or singing ABC’s, baby sign language
Will follow any discipline rules set forth by parents.
Teach to potty train
Laundry. Parents and children's
Assisting in doctors appointments
Food shopping (if needed)
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 4/20/2015
My availability is valid through 4/17/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Kelly L. is a reference for Jessica W.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Bernadette W. is a reference for Jessica W.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|