Jessica W. Nanny in Jacksonville, FL 32256. Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 25
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $550-$600 per week
Please email so I can send you my letters of recommendation & resume. :)
In search of a family I can grow with and help. In need for a work appreciated relationship; Respect and communication.
What I Offer:
A scheduled home cleaning if needed.
Twice a month date night availability, with one weeks’ notice.
Available for ‘Over Nights’ – In case of family emergency.
Accommodate by staying later in the day due to traffic or emergency.
Able to assist with Doctors appointments and administer medicine.
Photo of baby via text during the course of the day.
Reading time with baby 2-3 times daily.
Dancing and singing using Baby Einstein on Pandora
Practice basic motor skills.
Playing games throughout the day: Blocks, peek-a-boo or singing ABC’s.
Will follow any discipline rules set forth by parents.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 4/20/2015
My availability is valid through 4/17/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Kelly L. is a reference for Jessica W.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Bernadette W. is a reference for Jessica W.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|