Nanny in Jacksonville, FL 32256.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 27
- 11 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $550-$600 per week
Please email so I can send you my letters of recommendation & resume. :)
In search of a family I can grow with and help. I have been working with newborns, toddlers and young/older children since I was 15 and I'm now 27. I've been there and done that now I just need the tshirt! :) I treat the ones I work for like family.
I've worked with triplet babies, twins and groups as well.
What I Offer:
Available for ‘Over Nights’ – In case of family emergency.
Accommodate by staying later in the day due to traffic or emergency.
Able to assist with Doctors appointments and administer medicine.
Practice basic motor skills.
Playing games throughout the day: Blocks, peek-a-boo or singing ABC’s, baby sign language
Will follow any discipline rules set forth by parents.
Teach to potty train
Laundry. Parents and children's
Assisting in doctors appointments
Food shopping (if needed)
Age Specific Experience
11 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/30/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|First L. is a reference for Jessica W.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|