Nanny in Kissimmee, FL 34746.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 50
- 17 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $10-$12 per hour
Hi, my name is Eva. I'm young at heart, easygoing, and have 16 years of experience. For the past 8 years, I've worked with a single parent family caring for a wonderful (now) 9-year-old little boy. Prior to that, I spent 7 years working with a professional child care agency that caters to families on vacation at area resorts. I am CPR certified and have cared for children ages 6 mos to 13. I've also had experience providing overnight care when parents needed to go out-of-town for as many as 3-10 days at a time.
My schedule is flexible - day, evening, occasional, part or full-time. I'd be happy to help out both local and non-local (as I'm familiar with hotel child care) families. I'm located in the Kissimmee Oaks area and prefer to stay within the Kissimmee/South Orlando perimeter. I welcome the opportunity to be contacted so that I can answer any questions you may have.
Resume and references are available upon request. Pay rate is negotiable.
MORE ABOUT ME:
- Some fun activities I enjoy doing with children include: taking walks, playing play dough, baking, finger painting and going to the local park, playground, library events, theme parks, etc.
- My experience with the All About Kids childcare agency has allowed me to meet a variety of different personalities. As a result, I easily adapt to schedules and "house rules".
- At the moment, I'm studying LIS (Library and Information Services) with an emphasis on children and have taken an ECE (Early Childhood Education) class.
Age Specific Experience
17 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/4/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
|Kimberly & Mathew P. is a reference for Eva O.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Lisa H. is a reference for Eva O.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|